planetWayne.com - Forums
Rants and Raves and Generally Anything
Its been a while!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    planetWayne.com - Forums Forum Index -> Blogger
View previous topic :: View next topic  
planetWayne
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:21 pm    Post subject: Its been a while! Reply with quote

Wow, how fast time flies when your having fun Cool.
Lots have happened since the last update and not a lot of space to write about it all Very Happy

The company I work for (MT Services) have moved into a nice new building so there's been a lot happening at work of recent. Still not finished yet but we're getting there!

The family has been busy too, with hospital stays and visits (we're all fine now (well Heather is at any rate!)), the kids have just broke up for the summer holidays from school too, so hell will no doubt follow Twisted Evil ! I finally got around to fitting out the porch we had built (ok there's a bit of painting that needs to be done but we're as good as finished!)

Karate's been good too! - We've all gone up a grading! (Orange belt now!) Not too many photos this time though.
Lakeside Karate club also had an open evening - mainly for the parents of the students (it would get a little too crowded if everyone stayed every week!) Admittedly I didn't participate this time, too shy Wink - I did have an excuse though - I was the one with the camera!.
There's also the M.S.K.F. National Championship, November 6th (not the 13th as I previously said!) at the Tamworth Snow Dome!! Take a look here for the latest news!

Some of the photos have been put together in this little 'collection' - There's a 'free' software download from Microsoft that allows you to put together 'photo stories' . Hay it works Laughing

Take a look here (its a video so it'll take a while!)

...till the next time!

Last edited by planetWayne on Sun Oct 30, 2005 12:17 pm; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 11:34 am    Post subject: Re: Its been a while! Reply with quote

planetWayne wrote:
Lots have happened since the last update and not a lot of space to write about it all Very Happy

The company I work for (MT Services) have moved into a nice new building so there's been a lot happening at work of recent. Still not finished yet but we're getting there!

too bad

Karate's been good too! - We've all gone up a grading! (Orange belt now!) Not too many photos this time though.
Lakeside Karate club also had an open evening - mainly for the parents of the students (it would get a little too crowded if everyone stayed every week!) Admittedly I didn't participate this time, too shy Wink - I did have an excuse though - I was the one with the camera!.
There's also the M.S.K.F. National Championship, November 13th at the Tamworth Snow Dome!! Take a look here for the latest news!

Some of the photos have been put together in this little 'collection' - There's a 'free' software download from Microsoft that allows you to put together 'photo stories' . Hay it works Laughing

Take a look here (its a video so it'll take a while!)

...till the next time!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 11:34 am    Post subject: Re: Its been a while! Reply with quote

planetWayne wrote:

too bad

Post new topic   Reply to topic    planetWayne.com - Forums Forum Index -> Blogger All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: